Friday, 23 January 2015

Prepped and Packed!

A few weeks ago i was approached by a company who have produced a product to help keep you on track
when trying to eat clean and healthy. Anyone who travels a lot, works long hours and likes to eat healthy will know its not always easy on the go... the new Prepped and Packed bag offers a fantastic solution. The company asked me if they could send me a bag to trial and it arrived in the post this week much to my excitement. I've been using the bag for a few days and these are my thoughts so far!

The bag is very stylish and compact so convenient for travelling. It has freezer packs to keep fresh food chilled, space for 3 meal containers that come with the pack, a shaker bottle, drink or snacks and a supplement holder. The bag is compact and feels durable, so hopefully it will last me well!

For most people i think 3 meals is enough and helps keep the bag size and weight reasonable. I usually have my breakfast and evening meal at home so 3 meals a post workout shake and some space for fruit / snacks or another drink is plenty for me!

My biggest tests for the preppack bag is coming this weekend when i embark on a 24 hour ferry to Spain followed by an 8 hour drive across country. I usually struggle to pack enough food to avoid the convenience foods you are surrounded by when travelling, but this time it should be a lot easier!!!

The bag also comes with a fantastic recipe book with lots of ideas to help you eat clean, healthy nutritious meals! Containing Wheat, dairy and gluten free recipes! I cant wait to try a few of them out!

Want one of your own? Available in the UK, the website launches Friday 23rd January!! Today! Use my special promotional code for a discount at checkout!!!! preppack2t6